POSTED: JANUARY 7, 2019
DATA ANALYIST / GIS ANALYST
We are seeking a Data Analyst/GIS Analyst to join our technical delivery team. You will be responsible for designing and implementing solutions utilizing large-scale data sets. This individual is also responsible for conducting research, coordination & collaboration with various internal teams, and working closely with developers to integrate solutions into our production systems.
Responsibilities will include:
- Articulating and documenting data models and processes. Data cleansing, normalization and data conversion (extract transfer load).
- End-to-end ownership of data acquisition, management, preparation and presentation.
- Extracting and preparing actionable reports and dashboards based on gathered data.
- Document data flow and acceptable usage policies.
- Work closely with the data team with entry and analysis support.
Education and/or Experience
- Background in Computer Science or GIS, Computational Science, Mathematics or related field, with 1- 3 years of related professional experience.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Hands-on experience managing and overseeing data conversion, cleaning and preparation.
- Experience in, and knowledge of data visualization, techniques, and tools: Tableau, ArcGIS (Desktop, Online), or FME.
- Knowledge of relational databases and data warehouses.
- Knowledge of SPSS tool for statistical analysis.
Our office is centrally located in New Westminster, where we offer a competitive compensation package and an environment that offers opportunity for growth. Interested applicants can provide a letter of interest stating previous related experience and salary expectations along with their resume email@example.com
Thank you in advance to those that apply, we appreciate your interest. Only the most suitable will be contacted for an interview.
- Real Estate
- Information Technology