POSTED: June 6, 2022
Client Experience Coordinator
Landcor Data Corporation, New Westminster, BC
Since 2000 Landcor Data Corporation has been providing innovative, value-added real estate data solutions to a wide variety of clients ranging from Mortgage Lenders, Realtors, Appraisers and Utility Companies to name a few. Landcor’s flagship residential valuation product “the Valuator” (AVM) has been recognized as one of the best in Canada since inception.
We are looking for our next Client Experience Coordinator to join our team and continue our high degree of client care.
The Client Experience Coordinator provides service excellence through a wide range of administrative and support activities to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization. You will be the first point of contact and brand ambassador for Landcor Data Corporation to all visitors and employees, ensuring a superior experience.
Who You Are
You know that details matter.
- You notice things that others don't. Your attention to detail and critical thinking skills help to inform your decision making.
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile because it's the right thing to do.
- You love to learn. You're passionate about growing your knowledge. You have a strong sense of curiosity.
- You engage with your heart and mind. You care about people and respect different perspectives. You listen to and learn from the experiences of others.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work, and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
What You’ll Do
Create a welcoming environment for all visitors and employees to the Landcor Office (when back); while receiving, responding to and documenting incoming calls/inquiries, including processing of orders placed on [email protected]
- Provide a high level of quality client support ensuring discretion, confidentiality, and professionalism at every customer interaction
- Manage efficiently in a multi-tasked environment and ensure deadlines are met
- Be an effective teammate and flexible in adjusting to changing work priorities
- Participate fully as a member of the team and contribute to a positive work environment
- Keep others in the immediate team informed and up to date about the status/progress of projects, and all relevant or useful information related to day-to-day activities
- Provide other administrative assistance as required including overseeing reception, coordinating mail and couriers, ordering and stocking supplies
- Operate technology, systems, and software such as voicemail systems, copy/scanners, personal computers, and MS Office
How You'll Succeed
- Connect on a personal level to make every interaction meaningful. Enhance relationships by collaborating with your team and providing administrative support to ensure client needs are met. Respond to requests by answering questions and providing an exceptional experience.
- Relationship building - Work closely with your team to connect clients with the right opportunities.
- Innovation - Make an impact by assisting in problem solving and finding solution and often going above and beyond in assisting to find a resolution.
- Administrative support - Maintaining professional standards in client dealings and engage in administrative processes associated with management support.
What You Need to Know
This role reports to the Manager, Client Experience
- Landcor Data Corporation is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience.
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
- Landcor Data Corporation is committed to doing our part to protect our team, our clients, and our communities. We want to ensure we have a safe and healthy workplace, and we want to do our part to get through this pandemic.
- In keeping with this commitment, and as a condition of employment, Landcor Data Corporation requires all successful candidates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as of their start date, or provide written proof of a medical exemption, or other substantiated accommodation request under applicable human rights legislation.
About the workplace
At present, the Landcor team is working remotely, and the Leadership Team meets in person twice per month to review business objectives. While there are not active plans to return to the office; there does exist the possibility that a return is possible in the future.
How To Apply
Please submit your covering letter and resume by emailing our CEO Jeff Tisdale at [email protected]. We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.